Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The joys of my morning coffee today

It is such a beautiful day today, sunny and not a cloud in the sky -

just kidding, its actually pooring down rain and cold. I am at work, drinking my mocha coffee and it is keeping me nice and warm. I have my coat/jacket on me like a blanket as well! I don't usually drink coffee all that much, but I have actually taken a liking to the nescafe sachet ones - I know its not really REAL coffee but its a good alternative when you cannot really have caffeiene anyway due to it making you feel ill!

I have so much darn paperwork to do! Thats what happens when you have a couple of days off work from being sick with a cold and then coming back to month end paperwork. It sucks.

I don't actually have many/any followers on my blog or even many people that view it, but I like to talk to myself, I mean who doesnt? And obviously ask myself questions and cyberspace questions that will more than likely not get answered.

But just out of curiosity and for the off chance that someone replies, here is my question to you today:

Do you like coffee? Why/Why not? And what is your FAVOURITE?

One of my faves is the nescafe whit choc mocha sachets as well as good ol' italian style brewed coffee on the stove - fave brand = rubra!

Shaz xx

1 comment: