Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blueberries

Okay. So I went to Bali not long ago, and I was unfortunate enough to get sick! It was not 'bali belly' but food poisoning. Anyway! About 3 weeks later I thought my tummy bug was coming back again but it turns out that I am actually allergic to Blueberries! I ate them once and got so sick, I started sweating, getting a fever, short of breath, really grumbly tummy and nauseous. I didn't even think that it would be from food so I just assumed that I was getting my tummy bug back again. BUT then it happened again! 15 minutes after I ate 4 blueberries.

So there you have it, I am allergic to blueberries, who would have thought. Apparently you can get food allergies at any stage in your life, which is obvious because I have always been able to have them before. It sucks they are so good!

So be careful peeps you never know when you might have a food allergy!

2 comments:

  1. Well I know how troublesome it can be...I am allergic to cheese and that sucks cause..the pizzas out here are always covered in them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheese is in everything! unlucky..i guess i can consider myself lucky

    ReplyDelete